Saturday, August 8, 2009

Welcome to My Blog! I will attempt to give you the latest info on the Mortgage Market. If you are in the Market to buy a home or Refinace a home or need Funding for your commercial project I probably can help. If I cannot get a loan done it probably will not be done.

I have been in the Mortgage Business for 18 years and I have participated in all facets. I have been in Real Estate and finance for over 30 years. I got my Real Estate License when I was 18. I am now 53 about to be 54 next week.

I just finished giving a two hour seminar for 1st time homebuyers, It was a great success and we even have one attendee who signed a contract to buy a home today!!. The buyer will only need to bring $1000.00 to close and he will recieve Two Tax Credits One for $8000.00 and One for 20% of the interest he pays on the loan. The total will be about $9500.00 . Only in america can you put a $1000.00 down to buy a home and have the government pay you $9500.

This is my 1st posting I am sure there will be many More. If you need a loan Remember Me Blase de Roco @ Freedom Financial Services, I want to be your lender for Life If you have any questions you can e-mail me at Blase.deroco@freedomfs.com Have a Great Day!!!

Blase de Roco

No comments:

Post a Comment